Your privacy is important to us. It is MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. With your knowledge and consent, we collect it by fair and lawful means. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how its choice is utilised.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information with third parties except when required by law.
Our website may link to external sites that we do not operate. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually disable certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- The Google AdSense service we use to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information on Google AdSense, see the official privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
The user undertakes the responsibility to make appropriate use of the contents and information offered on the site with enunciative, but not imitative, behaviour:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, beta no or gambling nature, any type of illegal pornography, terrorist claims or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to physical systems (hardware) and unattainable (software) of MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA, its suppliers or third parties to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure you need help with, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of 6 December 2022 at 10:44.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA, you agree to be bound by these terms of service and all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You are prohibited from using or accessing this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use a License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
2. modify or copy the materials;
3. use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
4. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA website;
5. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
6. transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on a different server.
7. This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate these restrictions and may be terminated by MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA’s website are provided on an ‘as is basis. MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA makes no warranties, expressed or implied. As a result, lt disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, possible results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA’s website, even if MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA or an MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. However, MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA is not committed to updating the materials.
MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Including any link does not imply endorsement by MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed following the laws of MWA Consulting Unipessoal LDA. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.